The U.S. Army Aeromedical Research Laboratory (USAARL) maintains numerous partnerships with government, academic, non-profit, and industry organizations. The collaborations are accomplished through cooperative research and development agreements (CRADAs), material transfer agreements (MTAs), interagency agreements (IAAs), memoranda of agreement (MOAs), memoranda of understanding (MOUs), and education partnership agreements (EPAs).
USAARL’s partners include:
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
- U.S. Army Medical Material Agency
- HQ Air Mobility Command
- Naval Medical Research Unit of Dayton (NAMRU-D)
- U.S. Army CCDC Aviation and Missile Center
- U.S. Army Medical Materiel Development Activity
- Naval Medical Research Center
- U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development, and Engineering Center
- Air Warrior Program Management Office
- 160th Special Operation Aviation Regiment
- Naval Air Systems Command HQ
- Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD)
- Navy Ophthalmic Support and Training Activity
- DOD Hearing Center of Excellence
- U.S. Army Garrison Fort Rucker (USAGFR)
- Network Enterprise Center Fort Detrick
- U.S. Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- U.S. Army Combat Readiness Center
- U.S. Army Corrections Command
- Lyster Army Health Clinic (LAHC)
- U.S. Army School of Aviation Medicine
- U.S. Army Aviation Center of Excellence (USAACE)
- U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Research Development and Engineering Center (AMRDEC)
Non-Department of Defense:
- Auburn University
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- University of North Dakota
- Airboss Defense Group
- Anti-Rotational Technologies
- Arizona Board of Regents on behalf of Arizona State University
- AT Systems, LLC
- Blackbox Biometrics, Inc.
- Bloodstone Division, LLC
- Delta Development Team
- Final Forge, LLC
- Gentex Corporation
- HeliMods Pty Ltd
- ISOVAC Products, LLC
- KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc.
- Life Warmer, Inc.
- Paraclete Aviation Life Support
- Physio-Control, Inc.
- PLW Modelworks
- The Janz Corporation
- Tiger Tech Solutions
- Vita Inclinata Technologies LLC.
- Geneva City Schools
- Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education
For more information about USAARL’s technology transfer, or to request development of an agreement, contact the Office of Research and Technology Applications (ORTA):
To learn more about U.S. Army Medical Research and Development Command Technology Transfer visit their website here.